Tuesday, October 7, 2014

Blog Post 2: Scouting the Territory

After researching my topic even more over the past two weeks I have found more information to help back up my point of view for the paper. My topic has to do with the positive outcomes of being in a fraternity or sorority instead of focusing on the negative ones. Any time you here about a frat or sorority in the media it is always being talked about negatively. They never focus on the good things greek life contributes to the university or college. I found some statistics about how Greek life helps out on campus and is not always doing bad things. One problem i have faced is finding enough articles backing up the positive aspects of frats and sororities. The majority of articles are about hazing, sexual assault, drugs, violence, etc. I have found these two articles that will help me out backing up my opinion for my research paper.

http://thelamron.com/2014/02/27/self-perpetuating-success-social-fraternities/

http://eds.b.ebscohost.com/eds/detail/detail?sid=9873acef-d4aa-4543-a243-ea8753217373%40sessionmgr110&vid=0&hid=123&bdata=JnNpdGU9ZWRzLWxpdmU%3d#db=buh&AN=88864853

No comments:

Post a Comment